Participate in our research
Have you used a dog’s activity tracker or health monitoring device? Please share your experiences!
We are interested in your experiences in using dog’s smart collars and activity tracking or health monitoring devices (such as FitBark, PetPace, Whistle etc.). Please answer by the end of March 2018 and fill in this survey.
- Kujala, Miiamaaria V. (2017) Canine emotions as seen through human social cognition. Animal Sentience 14(1).
- Väätäjä, Heli et al. (2017) Technology for Bonding in Human-Animal Interaction. Proceedings of the ACI2017 Conference, article No. 20. ACM.
- Valldeoriola Cardó, Anna ym. (2018) Evaluation of three activity trackers in quantifying activity levels of static and dynamic behaviors of dogs. Poster in Canine Science Forum, Budapest.
- Väätäjä, Heli ym. (2018) Motivations of using dog activity trackers. Poster in Canine Science Forum, Budapest.
More about the project
- ACI2018 Conference
- Canine Science Forum 2018
- ACI2017 Conference
- ACI-blog: Researching the interaction between animals and technology, and designing user-centred technology for and with animals
- Finnish Society for Human-Animal Studies